- 2nd Largest Export Market for California Food & Ag. China and Hong Kong are the 2nd largest for California food and ag and beverage export, totaling over $3.5 Billion.
- Market Access. The HK Food Expo attracts buyers from all over Asia and Southeast Asia – the fastest growing and largest regional market for California consumer goods and food products.
- Positioning. Hong Kong’s position as a lead market is a trend setter for other markets in Asia – a product launch in Hong Kong will create awareness in nearby Asian markets.
- Business Development Infrastructure. Excellent marketing, sales, financial, legal and logistics infrastructure to facilitate trade.
- A uniquely designed, finished, turn-key, visibility showcase
- A kiosk style trade promotion station with the California Pavilion
- A dedicated station for your specialty food items
- Chilled, secure and storage available on site
- Media coverage exclusive to California Pavilion participants
- Special discounts Cathay Pacific air travel (possible U.S. Air carriers discounts)
- Discount lodging referred by Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Keep your costs & risks low
- Save $4,000 immediately
August 11-13, 2016
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
The Fair (2015 Statistics)
- 1,100 Exhibitors | 24 Countries and Regions
- 20,000+ Trade Buyers | 60 Countries and Regions
- 470,000 Public Attendees
Discounted rate of $660.00*
- 600 square feet (54 Square Meters x 2.5 m high) of shared space
- Custom built California Pavilion including 12 counters (one per company), carpet, table, chairs, cabinets, electricity and waste bins
- Leverage the “California” branding effect
- Optional business-matching meetings arranged by HKTDC (USD $390.00 extra per company)
*Package includes a $2500.00 subsidy applicable to California STEP eligible small businesses only. Airfare, hotel and travel costs are responsibly of each participant.
For more information please contact:
Center for International Trade Development
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Funded in part through a grant award from the SBA. No federal grant funds are being used for any entertainment costs associated with this trade promotion or export marketing activity.