The Northern California Center for International Trade Development invites you to join the U.S. Commercial Service, in cooperation with NASA, for a dynamic, three-day business forum in Silicon Valley, highlighting opportunities for U.S. companies to meet global demand for sustainable solutions. Countries worldwide are implementing business practices and standards to conserve energy, preserves clean air and water, and use land more effectively – and U.S. companies can participate in these changes by offering world-class technologies, services and products.
In order to effectively compete internationally, U.S.firms require specialized market knowledge and contacts. This forum will provide access and information for U.S. companies to discover new international market opportunities, and also the tools and business relationships to effectively pursue them.
- One-on-One Appointments: Pre-schedule your individual meetings with U.S. commercial diplomats to obtain advice on export opportunities and market entry strategies.
- Trends and Tips: Gain valuable, actionable knowledge about industry trends and export mechanics that your company can use now. Sessions include:
- Tools of the Trade: winning foreign government contracts, new sources of funding, protecting your IPR, implementing sustainable logistics and manufacturing, and international green regs and standards
- Energy/Transportation: the future of transportation in China and Japan, the modernized grid in the European Union, rooftop solar goes global, software advances in the auto industry, India’s future energy needs
- Water/Land Use: addressing water challenges in the Middle East and Asia, the future for agriculture in Africa and Asia, managing hyper-urbanization in Brazil and Mexico
- Networking Opportunities: Multiple opportunities to network with industry leaders, diplomats, and international trade experts throughout the three-day program
- Plenary sessions led by Fortune 500 execs addressing the business case for sustainability
- Break-out sessions featuring market insights on advanced market transportation, water and land use, green regulations, smart grid, and more
- International market intelligence from seasoned U.S. commercial diplomats working on the ground in top international markets
- Technical sessions on IP protection, clean tech financing, winning foreign government contracts, and implementing sustainable supply chains
- Formal and informal networking opportunities
Only at Discover Global Markets: Sustainable Solutions will your firm have the opportunity to sign-up for pre-scheduled, private meetings with U.S. commercial diplomats in sectors such as power generation, energy conservation, land use, water treatment, advanced transportation, sustainable supply chain, and more. Experts serving at U.S. embassies and consulates in more than 20 countries have been invited to attend:
|China||Denmark||European Union HQ||France|